Romantic Quotes to Say to a Girl

Friday, September 9, 2011
Romantic Quotes to Say to a Girl, love quotes, romantic words, romantic sms, sweet romantic quotes, romantic quotes her - As I mentioned earlier, this article is meant to be useful to both, stereotyped lovers as well as those who believe in thinking out of the box. Therefore, although you may see a fair share of popular love sayings and famous romantic quotes, I will, at the same time, also present a couple of innovative proposal ideas for those of you who believe in doing things differently. readmore Romantic Quotes for Her


Romantic Quotes to Say to a Girl

"There’s an Italian painter, named Carlotti, and he defined beauty…He said it was the summation of the parts, working together in such a way that nothing needed to be added, taken away, or altered, and thats you, you’re beautiful." ~ Next

"Storm clouds may gather and stars may collide, but I love you, until the end of time." ~ Moulin Rouge

"I would rather spend one lifetime with you - than face all the ages of this world alone." ~ Lord Of The Rings

"You are the only person that can make my heart beat faster and slower at the same time." ~ The Hot Chick

"I would rather fight with you than make love to anyone else." ~ The Wedding Date

"If I tell you I love you, can I keep you forever?" ~ Casper

"I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible." ~ When Harry Met Sally

"The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me." ~ The Notebook

"It seems right now that all I've ever done in my life is making my way here to you." ~ The Bridges of Madison County

"If I could ask God one thing, it would be to stop the moon. Stop the moon and make this night and your beauty last forever." ~ A Knight's Tale

"Only you, you're the only thing I'll see forever. In my eyes, in my words and in everything I do." ~ West Side Story

source: www.buzzle.com